Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hello, again.

Well, it's been a minute.  I hope to be back in action a little more frequently on here now. Work is fantastic, Jake is thriving and life is just generally good. I want to get back in the habit of posting the memories as they happen. I really enjoy looking back on the pictures that capture the snapshots of our life. Some days I wake up and wonder just how life can move so quickly. I want to slow down and enjoy the ride.

Last week we took a week long family vacation to Cape Cod. My parents rented a beautiful house in Dennis a block from Harborview Beach. The views were outstanding. My family has been vacationing in Dennis since my younger brother and I were babies. This was the first time in 5 years that we were able to join them for an entire week. All of our cousins made it down for at least a few days. It was simply the best vacation we've had in years. And 9 days with my Jake for the first time since my maternity leave...bliss.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment